Kim Osadchuk, Director
Burleigh County Social Services
415 East Rosser Avenue Suite 113
Bismarck ND 58501-4058
Map of our location
FAX: 222-6476 Economic Assistance
FAX: 222-6644 Child Protection and Children and Family Services
FAX: 222-6644 Adult Services
Office Hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. cst, Monday through Friday
After normal office hours and a non-emergency, please contact local law enforcement in your area:
Bismarck Police Dept, 700 S 9th Street, Bismarck, ND 58504
Burleigh County Sheriff's Dept, 514 E Thayer Ave, Bismarck, ND 58501
Mandan Police Dept, 205 1st Ave NW, Mandan, ND 58554
Morton County Sheriff's Dept, 205 1st Ave NW, Mandan, ND 58554
In case of an emergency, call 911.
"Burleigh County Social Services will improve the quality of life for the citizens of Burleigh County."
"Burleigh County Social Services will provide a vast array of services that touch the lives of many in our county. Services will be conducted in an effective, efficient, and accountable manner with respect for the rights and dignity of the public served and of the employees."
- Burleigh County Social Services believes that all individuals must be treated with courtesy and respect. The staff's ability to do so begins with mutual respect among co-workers,
supervisors, the director, and the Burleigh County Social Services Board.
- Burleigh County Social Services is committed to providing services which are efficient, of high quality, accessible to all, delivered without discrimination and in a timely fashion.
- Burleigh County Social Services is accountable to manage the resources and programs in a professional, progressive, and effective manner.
- Burleigh County Social Services recognizes that change is necessary for growth and is ongoing. We must strive to meet those challenges.
- Burleigh County Social Service employees are expected to conduct services with integrity, reliability, honesty, and fairness to citizens and colleagues. Professionalism drives the services we provide.
- Burleigh County Social Services values teamwork and the collaboration of services within our own agency and within the global community.
- Burleigh County Social Service employees, as responsible leaders, are accessible to the public, with a broad, balanced perspective on the community.